vodka STORMRAGE

Killars Broken Arms + Blizzcon stuff

Killars Broken Arms + Blizzcon stuff

Postby Killars » October 24th, 2011, 12:34 am

Just got back home a bit ago and I wanted to make a formal post about all the questions I keep getting.

1. Yes my "arms" are broken. I fractured both elbows while slightly dislocating the left.
2. Yes I did play at the live raid under these conditions. I was well medicated FYI.
3. No I did not cause us to lose the event and I don't believe it was any one persons fault for us losing. BL played well and I'd go into more detail on that, but they seemed to have lacked a load of class so I'll just leave it at thatl

Also, a special thanks for you guys at Bcon who really helped me out. I hated being any burden on your vacation and experience, but some of you really helped me out a lot. I often shooed ppl away as I hated being helped like some gimp, but I'm sure you understand that. Just wanted to say thx to you guys and let you know that I enjoyed every single one of you guys down there, even Ezzy who gets drunk and comes to a nice restaurant (+ cab back and forth) and only has $39 in his pocket while running his mouth all night!!! It was truly a great time and obviously could have been far better personally if I hadn't fallen like a dumbass. I really hope we all stick together and come back next year even bigger. Graf you will be coming IDC if you don't even play the game anymore!!

I'll most likely be coming next year if I'm playing or not. If people come or not. I enjoyed meeting everyone and encourage many people to come up and talk to us. We welcome the conversation and fun that comes along with Blizzcon and I heard from a lot of people they just figured we were too annoied by such things which is quite the contrary. For those who met me and/or had a nice convo with me I enjoyed it and I'll hopefully see you all next year.

-Killars
http://www.LearntoRaid.com
twitch.tv/learntoraid
Killars
vodka Member

Re: Killars Broken Arms + Blizzcon stuff

Postby Killars » October 24th, 2011, 8:13 pm

Except I was still able to play at the highest skill level of anyone in the game and perform my duties flawlessly. Jokes on you kid. I've said it again, spend more time on being able to play the game instead of attempting to troll me and you might actually be as good as me one day.

GLHF

-Killars
Killars
vodka Member

Postby kayhettin » October 24th, 2011, 8:56 pm

You're a good dude Killars, you took the appropriate stance on the issue.

Kayhettin
Elysiam.org
kayhettin
Registered

Postby Enuo » October 24th, 2011, 9:05 pm

I'd be pretty mad too bro

Enuo
Registered

Postby Enuo » October 24th, 2011, 9:14 pm

Enuo
Registered

Postby Zalik » October 24th, 2011, 9:16 pm

lol this kid is mad
Zalik
Registered

Postby Runtime » October 24th, 2011, 10:03 pm

Runtime
Registered

Postby Killars » October 24th, 2011, 10:56 pm

Rofl cause I claim to be good at DOTA2. You realize your stalking me right? I mean you realize how sad you prove yourself to be. All I have to do is sit here and take it without raging and I win which is really easy. You won't ever accomplish anything in any game/life so congratz on attempting to be a good troll, but you also fail at that lol.

Last response to this clown. Hi everyone else :)

-Killars
Killars
vodka Member

Postby Ezzy » October 24th, 2011, 11:08 pm

I will pay you and Kalanii back one of these days, even if it has to be at the next Blizzcon because I despise owning other people money.
ImageImage
RIP Graf
Ezzy
Registered

Postby Killars » October 24th, 2011, 11:13 pm

You're an idiot lmao
Killars
vodka Member

Next

Return to General Discussion