vodka STORMRAGE

Vanilla <vodka> Facts

Re: Vanilla <vodka> Facts

Postby Tactics » July 28th, 2015, 3:39 am

Man SO many good memories guys. I remember when I joined, I somehow raided hardcore and got my Grand Marshal at the same time....I think I slept like 4 hours everyday for a while(big thanks to the guild helping me with getting rank 1). I cant remember at what time I exactly joined but I think it was late AQ or early Naxx, but who was best dps? I remember topping meters quite often :), best Rogue? Is there a database for our old logs? Definitely miss those days though, thank you all for such wonderful memories!
Tactics
Registered

Postby juicylock76 » September 26th, 2015, 3:54 am

asdada
Last edited by juicylock76 on October 17th, 2015, 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
juicylock76
Registered

Postby instant » September 26th, 2015, 3:39 pm

<Macabre> misses <vodka>
instant
Registered

Postby Rarhistaken » October 21st, 2015, 8:03 pm

well done heavyarms !!!!

cant express how happy it made me to read this and all the fucking nostalgia!

hope this link works
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/Rarh/CTFvs12p.jpg

Oh the memories and fucking owning Illuminati.

Rarh~

Edit : bnet id: Rarh #1340
steam: Aztecwoman (steam account 11 years old was little fucker back then and played the amazon in diablo 2)
Rarhistaken
Registered

Postby Rarhistaken » October 22nd, 2015, 4:01 pm

I joined vodka at about lvl 55 after being referred by pantheris (not sure why they listened to him but i'm glad they did!). Talking about how vodka were misfits at the time i fit right in. I was roughly 15 years old (puberty, girls, alcohol, and drugs) and just loved the superior mentality everyone had. Now that i think about it, I don't understand why the fuck they kept me in the guild for as long as they did. I would randomly show up for a raid totally shit faced, reeking havoc all over vent (i was probably muted the entire time). Posting pictures of a blunt i rolled to "look cool". I was basically the child of the guild and was just trying to fit in.

I must say however, everyone accepted me for who i was and did not talk down to me (except maybe for pantheris lol). For a teenager with self esteem issues at the time you were just what the doctor ordered and i will never forget.

Tshingh & Zwink

These guys were something else. They put up with all my shit, never bitched or moaned if i wasn't keeping up, and most of all had my respect as a teenager. Im sure everyone would agree with me when i say that they were legends, and when they retired there was just a gut wrenching feeling.

- My favorite part of raiding with all of you is when we would go into serious mode. Everyone threw any bullshit out the window and we pushed content for hours. calling it great guild was an understatement, we were the best.
-Focus-

I loved every minute with all of you.

Rarh~
Rarhistaken
Registered

Postby SheldonRo » January 6th, 2018, 2:22 pm

Loved reading your stories, guys. Vodka was a legendary guild. Any chance of reviving it in Battle for Azeroth?
SheldonRo
Registered

Previous

Return to General Discussion